Art Affair Announces The Short Story Contest Call for Entries
Good luck to all writers who enter!
Art Affair (General) Short Story Contest Rules
- Art Affair’s short fiction contest (maximum: 5,000 words) is open to any writer. Enter your own original work only. Please do not include an SASE; entries will not be returned.
- Entries must be postmarked by October 1, 2017 and should be unpublished, unaccepted for publication, and never optioned when entered into the contest. Manuscripts must be double-spaced and in 12-point font.
- Please type your name, address, telephone number, and title of manuscript on a cover page which will be removed before judging. On your manuscript, type page/word counts in the upper right-hand corner of the first page.
- You may enter as many short stories as you like but each entry requires an entry fee of five dollars. (You may mail all entries together and pay with one check or money order.)
- Prizes: $50.00, $25.00, $15.00 (Prize money and certificates will be mailed to the winners and a list of winners will be published on the website in December 2017.)
- Entry Fee: $5.00 per manuscript (Mark it Short Story)
Entry Fee Payments - Deadline: October 1, 2017
Make check payable to Art Affair
Mail entries to:
ART AFFAIR - CONTEST
P.O. BOX 54302
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73154