Art Affair Poetry Contest
Read below to see the rules for the Art Affair Poetry contest and view the list of winning poets.
Art Affair Poetry Contest Rules
- Art Affair's poetry contest is open to any writer. Poems may be any style, any subject, and no more than 60 lines in length. Enter your own original work only. Please do not include an SASE; entries will not be returned.
- Entries must be postmarked by October 1, 2017 and should be unpublished and unaccepted for publication when entered into the contest.
- Please type your name, address, telephone number, and title of manuscript on a cover page, which will be removed before judging. On your manuscript, type line count in the upper right-hand corner of the first page.
- You may enter as many poems as you wish, but each entry requires an entry fee of three dollars. (You may mail all entries together and pay with one check or money order.)
- Prizes: $40.00, $25.00, $15.00 (Prize money and certificates will be mailed to the winners and a list of winners will be published on the website in December 2017.)
- Entry Fee: $3.00 per poem
Entry Fee Payments - Deadline: (2017 Contest Cancelled)
Make checks payable to Art Affair
DO NOT Mail entries.
06/15/2017 SPECIAL NOTICE: The founder/sponsor and all the judges have decided to take a much-needed hiatus. Nothing is wrong; all are well; we are taking a break to recharge our creative energies.
ART AFFAIR - CONTEST
P.O. BOX 54302
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73154